Rent-A-Parent, A Complete Stop Driver
Training, Inc. original.
Designed to assist the teen
driver in obtaining their behind-the-wheel hours, as required by the Department
of Education during their Level 1 License. Rent-A-Parent is a great alternative
for hectic and busy family schedules, one or no car families, apprehensive
teens, and not to mention the reluctant or third shift parent.
Level 1 License Requirements:
- May drive only with parent/guardian or designated
licensed adult over the age of 21.
- Prior to entering Segment 2, students must complete at
least 30 hours of the required 50 hours behind-the-wheel with a
parent/guardian or designated adult, including at least 2 hours of the
required 10 hours of night driving.
- Prior to taking the automobile road test, the student
must complete what remains of the required 50 hours behind-the-wheel;
including what remains of the 10 hours of required night driving.
- Payment Plan-Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover are
accepted. Payment in full is due prior to scheduling of behind-the-wheel
instruction. A $35.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Refund Policy-Full refund is given for lessons that are
cancelled 48 hours in advance. There is no refund for failed appointments.
Back to Top